That’s right! Lori’s pregnant and Baby #2 is due in late September!
Noe isn’t sure what that means, because he is still convinced that he’s the “baby.” However, he’s an affectionate little guy who loves giving hugs and kisses (to stuffed animals and humans alike), so we’re sure that he will adjust.
In keeping with previous phases of our life, this next chapter is full of unknowns. Where will baby #2 be born? Will baby #2 be a boy or a girl? Lori’s initial contract is up in September, so will we return to Laos after maternity leave or move to a new place?
The grandparents will keep asking, and we will keep pondering…but only time will tell.
Travel Planning Resources We Use & Recommend:
- Booking.com — Best rates on lodging worldwide.
- Airbnb — Great for apartments & house rentals and extended stays.
- Get Your Guide — Excellent tool for booking local guides and tours in advance for great rates.
- World Nomads — Top rated travel insurance that we've used for all our independent travels.
- 12Go — Top site for booking transport across Southeast Asia.
- NordVPN — Currently the best VPN out there for keeping your data secure safe online while traveling.